Lately, I have been doing a lot of open-ended research – better known as “qualitative research”. It
- RT @LinkedIn: Introducing Your New @SlideShare Homepage linkd.in/1aDHkrQ http://t.co/4VoPR07Bjj 5 days ago
- We just overhauled the SlideShare homepage. Check out the new design - its gorgeous! slideshare.net/?ss 6 days ago
- RT @SteveCase: Impressed by innovative work of @Smithsonian Presidential Innovation Fellows @Diegomayercantu @ultrasaurus @JasonShen http:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @adamnash: The @Slideshare for the @Wealthfront Equity Plan is excellent. You can find it here. lnkd.in/b9czwv2 3 weeks ago
- So its not just me thinking Uber's service is no longer as great: facebook.com/traviskal/post… 1 month ago
- Don’t bet your company on one platform
- Notes on Zipcast design: exchanging control for engagement
- The problem with Groupon
- Social networks need time to grow up – thoughts on Buzz
- Is it time to reimagine your product / service?
- What is a startup? Is Facebook still one?
- Why Google is acquiring DocVerse or the Microsoft – Google web office battle heats up
- Can Facebook change from a private to public social space?
- Why I removed Google toolbar
- Podcast with Supernovahub about designing SlideShare
- 378,792 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.