Lately, I have been doing a lot of open-ended research – better known as “qualitative research”. It
- RT @Stammy: This storm is so Silicon Valley. So much hype. Underwhelming launch. Needs to go through a storm incubator. 1 week ago
- RT @Ekaterina: This is what the baby of the future looks like. Hilarious! #Pureawesomeness fb.me/2Mnemvg7F 1 month ago
- RT @ericschmidt: No matter how good you are at your job, you’d be better with a coach. Everyone needs one! slideshare.net/ericschmidt/ho… http://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @shivsingh: Fall of the Banner Ad: The Monster That Swallowed the Web , via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/11/06/tec… 1 month ago
- Now that I have kids I realize that Halloween is just one big candy ponzi scheme 1 month ago
- 406,130 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.