Lately, I have been doing a lot of open-ended research – better known as “qualitative research”. It
- Surprising that taxi decline in SF is only 65% between 2012-14 sfexaminer.com/sanfrancisco/r… 2 hours ago
- RT @amitranjan: Coming soon to an Apple device near you - SlideShare on iOS8! BloombergTV intrviews SlideShare mobile product manager http:… 13 hours ago
- RT @Kingsley2: ISRO's Mars Orbiter Mission is 7 days from Mars orbit. For all the media silence, it might as well be happening... http://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @newsycombinator: The Cost of My Mother’s Cardiac Care in the United States and India annfammed.org/content/12/5/4… 2 days ago
- RT @louisrosenfeld: My defense of the book: one of the few exercises in deep sense-making and synthesis that has an actual business model a… 2 days ago
- 399,698 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.