Lately, I have been doing a lot of open-ended research – better known as “qualitative research”. It
- RT @conradhackett: 70% of Indian Americans celebrate Diwali (Hindu festival of lights) though only 51% are Hindu pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014… ht… 1 day ago
- There we go with the twitter-developer platform yoyo again. Is there reason to think its different this time? online.wsj.com/articles/twitt… 2 days ago
- I am hoping that OS Fund will be the Elon Musk of funds. Take on big, bold ideas to push humanity forward. All the best @bryan_johnson 2 days ago
- RT @DaveedGR: I've unfollowed everyone on Twitter who is from or has been to West Africa--just out of caution, in case Ebola can spread tha… 4 days ago
- RT @BanksyOfficiaI: http://t.co/ZHp16hXbGn 5 days ago
- 401,982 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.