GoogleWifi modem vendor (we used
to be in same office building)Its hard to be in Mountain View and not to constantly feel the presence of Google. Everytime I go out to dinner, we can count at least 3-4 people wearing Google shirts. Google does usability testing at my favorite cafe (Dana Street Roasting House). Many of my friends work for Google. And now, everytime I look at avalable wireless networks, I see “GoogleWifi”. I have not actually used it myself – its not because I did not try. I tried – from several places in Mountain View. Even reached the wifi registration page a few times. But the connection is not strong enough. Not even from the coffee shop (Dana Stree cafe). Also, I have been using Live555 (a free wireless provider) for a while at Dana Street, so feel a certain loyalty towards them.
- RT @zsazsa: RT @oreillymedia: Presentations are the new language of biz. @zsazsa helps you tell your story in 'Present Yourself' http://t.c… 4 days ago
- RT @amitranjan: Dear NSA, let me take care of your (terrible) slides. bit.ly/168PQj2 RT @akashag1001 #prism #nsa #redux 1 week ago
- RT @Ross: KPCB Internet Trends 2013 on @slideshare slideshare.net/kleinerperkins… 2 weeks ago
- You know your team is truly part of LinkedIn when you wander out of your office at 11.30 AM and everyone is having lunch! Earlier, we never… 3 weeks ago
- An opinionated presentation about design about our very own @simplyarun slideshare.net/simplyarun/qui… 1 month ago
- Don’t bet your company on one platform
- Notes on Zipcast design: exchanging control for engagement
- The problem with Groupon
- Social networks need time to grow up – thoughts on Buzz
- Is it time to reimagine your product / service?
- What is a startup? Is Facebook still one?
- Why Google is acquiring DocVerse or the Microsoft – Google web office battle heats up
- Can Facebook change from a private to public social space?
- Why I removed Google toolbar
- Podcast with Supernovahub about designing SlideShare
- 360,149 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.