The upcoming BayCHI (August 8th) will have a talk byBill Scott (from Yahoo) about AJAX design patterns. Also, Matt Mullenweg (from my favorite blogging platform: WordPress) will talk about how to get the first 100k users. As usual, BayCHI is at 7.30 PM at PARC, Palo Alto. If you want to let the world know that you will be there (and find out who else will be there), then go to Upcoming.
- RT @LinkedIn: Introducing Your New @SlideShare Homepage linkd.in/1aDHkrQ http://t.co/4VoPR07Bjj 6 days ago
- We just overhauled the SlideShare homepage. Check out the new design - its gorgeous! slideshare.net/?ss 6 days ago
- RT @SteveCase: Impressed by innovative work of @Smithsonian Presidential Innovation Fellows @Diegomayercantu @ultrasaurus @JasonShen http:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @adamnash: The @Slideshare for the @Wealthfront Equity Plan is excellent. You can find it here. lnkd.in/b9czwv2 3 weeks ago
- So its not just me thinking Uber's service is no longer as great: facebook.com/traviskal/post… 1 month ago
- Don’t bet your company on one platform
- Notes on Zipcast design: exchanging control for engagement
- The problem with Groupon
- Social networks need time to grow up – thoughts on Buzz
- Is it time to reimagine your product / service?
- What is a startup? Is Facebook still one?
- Why Google is acquiring DocVerse or the Microsoft – Google web office battle heats up
- Can Facebook change from a private to public social space?
- Why I removed Google toolbar
- Podcast with Supernovahub about designing SlideShare
- 378,822 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.