The upcoming BayCHI (August 8th) will have a talk byBill Scott (from Yahoo) about AJAX design patterns. Also, Matt Mullenweg (from my favorite blogging platform: WordPress) will talk about how to get the first 100k users. As usual, BayCHI is at 7.30 PM at PARC, Palo Alto. If you want to let the world know that you will be there (and find out who else will be there), then go to Upcoming.
- An opinionated presentation about design about our very own @simplyarun slideshare.net/simplyarun/qui… 1 day ago
- RT @MarshaCollier: Petition Drive Launched by @krupali to Bring Bluth's Original Frozen Banana Stand to Newport Beach bit.ly/13qNjwD 1 day ago
- RT @amitranjan: SlideShare is GitHub For Business. Its users "fork" or copy/modify presentations, like GitHub users do with code http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @Ross: SlideShare passes 10M presentations after growing by one-third a year... lnkd.in/uNVHMp 1 week ago
- One of those three days in San Francisco when you don't need a jacket 2 weeks ago
- Don’t bet your company on one platform
- Notes on Zipcast design: exchanging control for engagement
- The problem with Groupon
- Social networks need time to grow up – thoughts on Buzz
- Is it time to reimagine your product / service?
- What is a startup? Is Facebook still one?
- Why Google is acquiring DocVerse or the Microsoft – Google web office battle heats up
- Can Facebook change from a private to public social space?
- Why I removed Google toolbar
- Podcast with Supernovahub about designing SlideShare
- 356,898 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.