The upcoming BayCHI (August 8th) will have a talk byBill Scott (from Yahoo) about AJAX design patterns. Also, Matt Mullenweg (from my favorite blogging platform: WordPress) will talk about how to get the first 100k users. As usual, BayCHI is at 7.30 PM at PARC, Palo Alto. If you want to let the world know that you will be there (and find out who else will be there), then go to Upcoming.
- The coconut banana water tastes weird #firstworldproblems 8 hours ago
- RT @Diksha_Kuhar: Interested in helping SlideShare improve? Join us for in-person interviews on March 12, 2014 (Wed). https://t.co/M0NqxdXU… 5 days ago
- RT @levie: That awkward moment when your startup doesn't have a drone strategy. 6 days ago
- RT @marcusnelson: Did We Just Invent A New Form of Blogging? » "SlideShare is essentially the YouTube for presentations" http://t.co/DNe7qW… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BenedictEvans: Mobile is God's way of teaching the US tech industry geography. 2 weeks ago
- Don’t bet your company on one platform
- Notes on Zipcast design: exchanging control for engagement
- The problem with Groupon
- Social networks need time to grow up – thoughts on Buzz
- Is it time to reimagine your product / service?
- What is a startup? Is Facebook still one?
- Why Google is acquiring DocVerse or the Microsoft – Google web office battle heats up
- Can Facebook change from a private to public social space?
- Why I removed Google toolbar
- Podcast with Supernovahub about designing SlideShare
- 386,676 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.