Its kind of a last minute thing. Pretty much the entire Uzanto / Slideshare team is together in Delhi right now. As many of you know, that’s out of the ordinary for us. Generally, we are a distributed team based in two continents. Apart from that, its the beginning of the holiday season. The weather is beautiful in Delhi nowadays. And there are many other reasons to get together with friends… So come by for an informal evening of food, drinks and socializing. This will be between 6 and 9 PM at the Uzanto offices in South Delhi. If you read this blog and are in Delhi, then we would love to meet you. If you are involved with the geek scene in Delhi / care about design/usability, then come by. Just add yourself to the wiki so that we know how much food to order.
- You know your team is truly part of LinkedIn when you wander out of your office at 11.30 AM and everyone is having lunch! Earlier, we never… 21 hours ago
- An opinionated presentation about design about our very own @simplyarun slideshare.net/simplyarun/qui… 6 days ago
- RT @MarshaCollier: Petition Drive Launched by @krupali to Bring Bluth's Original Frozen Banana Stand to Newport Beach bit.ly/13qNjwD 6 days ago
- RT @amitranjan: SlideShare is GitHub For Business. Its users "fork" or copy/modify presentations, like GitHub users do with code http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @Ross: SlideShare passes 10M presentations after growing by one-third a year... lnkd.in/uNVHMp 1 week ago
- Don’t bet your company on one platform
- Notes on Zipcast design: exchanging control for engagement
- The problem with Groupon
- Social networks need time to grow up – thoughts on Buzz
- Is it time to reimagine your product / service?
- What is a startup? Is Facebook still one?
- Why Google is acquiring DocVerse or the Microsoft – Google web office battle heats up
- Can Facebook change from a private to public social space?
- Why I removed Google toolbar
- Podcast with Supernovahub about designing SlideShare
- 357,440 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.