The Jason Calacanis – Dave Winer breakup news popped in my bloglines (its on the top page on TechMeme!). Does anyone else think that blogs have unleashed something in men? They have a tiff, sometimes there are hysterics, sometimes its more dignified. But these disagreements, tiffs, ends of friendships are all laid out for us to view, comment on, support or not. I don’t know about you, but I think this is different than what I have observed with men in my private life (many a time I would have appreciated more openness) :-) Has anyone else noticed this trend – men being more open on their blogs?
- You know your team is truly part of LinkedIn when you wander out of your office at 11.30 AM and everyone is having lunch! Earlier, we never… 18 hours ago
- An opinionated presentation about design about our very own @simplyarun slideshare.net/simplyarun/qui… 6 days ago
- RT @MarshaCollier: Petition Drive Launched by @krupali to Bring Bluth's Original Frozen Banana Stand to Newport Beach bit.ly/13qNjwD 6 days ago
- RT @amitranjan: SlideShare is GitHub For Business. Its users "fork" or copy/modify presentations, like GitHub users do with code http://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @Ross: SlideShare passes 10M presentations after growing by one-third a year... lnkd.in/uNVHMp 1 week ago
- Don’t bet your company on one platform
- Notes on Zipcast design: exchanging control for engagement
- The problem with Groupon
- Social networks need time to grow up – thoughts on Buzz
- Is it time to reimagine your product / service?
- What is a startup? Is Facebook still one?
- Why Google is acquiring DocVerse or the Microsoft – Google web office battle heats up
- Can Facebook change from a private to public social space?
- Why I removed Google toolbar
- Podcast with Supernovahub about designing SlideShare
- 357,427 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.