My blog was down for past few days as my wordpress.org blog got hacked. I simply don’t have the time or energy to manage it. So, I am shifting to wordpress.com and hoping I can import my old content into it. Hopefully I will blog more often now.
- RT @DaveedGR: I've unfollowed everyone on Twitter who is from or has been to West Africa--just out of caution, in case Ebola can spread tha… 1 day ago
- RT @BanksyOfficiaI: http://t.co/ZHp16hXbGn 1 day ago
- RT @nntaleb: Do not measure the risk of ebola (or other similar one) by number of cases, but by the GROWTH rate (2nd order, #Antifragility)… 3 days ago
- Some interesting facts about Indians in America pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014… 3 days ago
- Medium has some great content. I just wish they would lay off the big fonts and big images. It distracts and slows down reading. 3 days ago
- 401,793 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.