Word is Yahoo will soon be coming out with its OddPost inspired version. Ethan Diamond, one of the Oddpost founders, now working on Yahoo mail thinks that users are more likely to use folders than tags to organize emails. I tend to agree. I like the controlled messiness of del.icio.us tags for my bookmarked urls. And the social discovery of others’ bookmarks is very compelling. But for something as personal and important as my email archive – I prefer either a combination of folders and robust search.
- RT @cdixon: "Groups of diverse problem solvers can outperform groups of high-ability problem solvers" pnas.org/content/101/46… 1 month ago
- RT @wadhwa: RT @AshKabir: An invention called the Rotimatic makes a perfect Roti every time on.mash.to/1mGeB1a @wadhwa >I want them 3D … 1 month ago
- Just made my Mayday pledge. Join me in making the pledge and helping stop corruption in politics MAYDAY.US 1 month ago
- RT @SylvainKalache: I speak a lot about how awesome @slideshare working culture is. These 5 points summarize it well. #velocityconf http://… 1 month ago
- RT @arpitd: My take on product demos: slideshare.net/arpitd/story-o… 3 months ago
- 398,099 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.