Word is Yahoo will soon be coming out with its OddPost inspired version. Ethan Diamond, one of the Oddpost founders, now working on Yahoo mail thinks that users are more likely to use folders than tags to organize emails. I tend to agree. I like the controlled messiness of del.icio.us tags for my bookmarked urls. And the social discovery of others’ bookmarks is very compelling. But for something as personal and important as my email archive – I prefer either a combination of folders and robust search.
- RT @SlideShare: Save presentations to read later or offline with our new #mobile app: bit.ly/1eKoGay http://t.co/pbJUscicdY 14 hours ago
- RT @andriheidar: Excited to introduce the @SlideShare @Android app to the world today! play.google.com/store/apps/det… 18 hours ago
- RT @slidesharegeeks: Head of Ops sharing knowledge to new hires about how slideshare.net stack is working cc @rashmi @jboutelle htt… 1 day ago
- RT @Diksha_Kuhar: India election week! Still haven't made up your mind? View all election-related insights here slideshare.net/tag/elections2… 1 week ago
- RT @SlideShare: Excited to see @SlideShare's @rashmi as one of the top 10 most powerful Indians in U.S. #tech, via @SiliconIndia: http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- 390,049 hits
I sometimes say stupid thingsThis is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.